The GBA Group takes the protection of your data seriously. We have enacted technical and organizational measures to ensure that we comply with data protection regulations and that our technical partners and suppliers comply with them as well.
On our homepage, we only collect the personal and professional data that is necessary in order for us to provide our range of services. Any other information may be provided voluntarily. Furthermore, we ensure you that we will neither forward your saved information to third parties without your consent nor use it for other purposes, e.g. for third-party advertising.
The following statements are valid for all anonymous and registered, logged-in users that have read-only access. Only certain selected employees of the GBA Group have permission to write. Other internal regulations apply to them.
It is very important to us that we handle all of the data that you provide us with in a sensitive way and we ensure comprehensive data protection for you.
§1 Collection of personal data
(1) In order to use range of services on our homepage, GBA Group and all of its affiliated companies collect, process, and use certain personal data. This includes, for example, name, email address, or telephone number.
(2) You can find out who at the GBA Group is responsible for data protection according to Article 4 Paragraph 7 of the GDPR on our website Data Protection Supervisors
§2 Purpose of collecting, processing, and using data
(1) The GBA Group collects, processes, and uses personal data from its website visitors exclusively for the purpose of enabling the user to access the desired information on the homepage or to place an order for the corresponding services.
(2) When you get in contact with us by email or via a contact form, we save the data that you provide (your email address, as well as your name and telephone number, where appropriate) in order to answer your questions. Any data accrued in this context is deleted after it is no longer necessary to save it, or we restrict the usage thereof if there are legal requirements to retain this data.
(3) On our homepage, you have the possibility to fill out our online job application form and send it to us. We assure you that the personal data that you provide us with in the context of filling out the application form will be used exclusively in the context of your job application. This data will not be forwarded to any third parties. Data from applicants who are applying for a position that has been advertised by the GBA Group will be stored in our systems for a period of six months after the position has been filled and subsequently deleted. Data from candidates that send speculative applications will be checked and deleted if there is no suitable vacancy. If there is a suitable position, this data will be utilized in the context of the application process, especially in order to make contact. This data will not be forwarded to any third parties or countries outside the EU. Further information can be found in our Info Sheet on Data Protection for Applicants.
(4) Personal data is saved and processed exclusively on the company’s servers in Hamburg and Ulm. Personal data is not transmitted to third parties.
(5) GBA Gesellschaft für Bioanalytik mbH utilizes cookies for the purpose of facilitating your navigation of our homepage. You can also view our homepage even if you have prevented cookies from being saved on your hard drive by selecting the corresponding setting in your browser. However, this setting could lead to limitations in the functionality of our homepage.
(6) Data that is logged while accessing the GBA Group website will only be transmitted to third parties if we are legally required to do so and/or by court order or if there is attack on the Internet infrastructure of the GBA Group and the transmission of data is necessary for the legal proceedings or criminal prosecution. Transmission for other non-commercial or commercial purposes will not occur.
§3 Protection of Privacy
The GBA Gesellschaft für Bioanalytik mbH obligates itself to protect and ensure the privacy of the user and assures that personal data will only be collected, processed, and used in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the German Federal Data Protection Act, and the Telemedia Act and exclusively for the purposes defined in §2. The company will also obligate its employees to do so accordingly.
§4 User Rights
(1) You have the following rights concerning the personal data pertaining to you that is stored by us:
− The right of access
− The right of correction and erasure
− The right to restrict the processing thereof
− The right to object to the processing thereof
− The right of portability
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to issue a complaint with the data protection oversight authority about our processing of your personal data. The data protection authority responsible for our company is Hamburg.
§5 Online Applications
On our website, you have the possibility to fill out an online application form and send it to us. When you entrust this data to us in the process of filling out the application form, we assure you that we will use this personal data exclusively in the context of your job application. The data will not be forwarded to any third parties.
§6 Consent to the creation of a user account
In order to facilitate the usage of our services, we offer our customers a login area on our website where they can enter their user data. This data is then utilized in order to pre-fill certain fields of order forms. Provided the user consents to the terms of this statement, he or she agrees to allow his or her personal data to be used in this regulated way. Whether consent is granted or denied, this information is logged and the content thereof is available to the user at any time. The user has the right to revoke consent at any time. Any data processing that occurs in the context of your consent prior to the revocation of consent remains unaffected by that revocation.
§7 Web Analytics
(1) When using our website exclusively to obtain information, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide information, we only collect personal data that is transferred by your browser to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us in order to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis for this is Article 6, Paragraph 1 S. 1, letter f of the GDPR):
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific site)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Amount of data transfered respectively
– Website where the request comes from
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
In general, you can configure your browser settings according to your wishes, for example, to block third party cookies or all cookies. However, please not that this could result in you not being able to use the full functionality of this website.
§8 Links to Websites Operated by Third Parties
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. We have no influence on whether these third party operators comply with the terms of this data privacy statement.
For further information concerning the way personal data is handled by the GBA Laboratory Group, you may contact either the manager responsible for data protection or the external data protection officer: Data Protection Supervisors
Gesellschaft für Bioanalytik mbH
Tel.: +49 40 797172-0
DonLuigi IT-Service D. Ortmann
Tel.: +49 40 59468180
GBA Pharma GmbH
Tel.: +49 89 899229-0
Projekt 29 GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 941 2986930
Dr. Klaus Biemel
Science Park 2
Tel: +49 0681 3946-7523
Gesellschaft für moderne Informationstechnologie mbH
Tel.: +49 681 960214-20
DonLuigi IT-Service D. Ortmann
Tel.: 040 59468180