Customer-Specific R&D Work
Research and Development in the pharmaceutical field requires experienced laboratory staff, high-quality devices, as well as the alignment of coordinated methods. At the same time, there should be room for creativity (even in a non-GMP environment if desired) in order to allow your ideas to affordably develop into marketable products and processes.
If ideas and solutions in R&D are important for your company, then please contact us.
- The execution of both small-scale and large-scale R&D projects in the pharmaceutical field as well as related fields
- The implementation of your specific ideas in a goal-oriented environment
- High-tech analysis with experienced staff
- Issues regarding pilot projects and viability
- Clarification of impurities
- Substance isolation (including bioassay-derived methods)
- Development of special analytical methods
- Consulting for research and development strategies
- Thinking "outside the box" in a creative, non-GMP environment
- Sophisticated R&D in a regulated environment according to GMP
- Gap analyses for start-ups and spin-off businesses