Residue and Trace Analysis
In the area of residue and trace analysis, we offer a wide range of studies for human and veterinary medicines, cosmetics, medical devices and primary packaging.
In addition, we provide advice in all analytical questions related to
- Compliance with legal limits
- Analysis and optimization of production processes
as well as the practice-oriented and recognized design of
- Extractables and leachables studies
- Migration and adsorption studies
We examine your samples for:
- Elemental impurities according Ph. Eur. and USP
- Heavy metals in herbal drugs and herbal drug preparations (Ph. Eur. 2.4.27)
- Pesticides in medicinal herbs and plant extracts according to Ph. Eur.
- Mycotoxins (e.g. Aflatoxins, Ochratoxin A)
- Residual solvents
- Catalyst residues
- Genotoxic impurities
In addition, we offer:
- Generally validated methods for heavy metals such as Pb, Cd, Hg
- Water testing such as nitrate in water for injection according to Ph.Eur.
- Product-specific development of analytical methods for residue analysis and their validation