Based on our integrated management system, which covers the areas of quality assurance, occupational health & safety, and environmental management, we have established the following fundamental goals and guiding principles for our company.
This also applies to relationships with internal customers/suppliers.
1. We identify the expectations of the parties involved, taking into account the associated opportunities and risks, and derive internal topics.
2. We want satisfied customers and a positive interaction with other involved parties. Therefore, one of the top corporate goals is the quality of our services, which includes environmental protection and occupational health and safety. This also applies to all services that are provided in our name or are subcontracted by us.
3. The standard for this is not only determined by legal regulations, technical regulations, and binding obligations, but also by our responsibility to provide our services impartially, independently, and with integrity, in accordance with our corporate objectives.
4. Inquiries, quotations, orders, complaints, etc. are processed quickly and thoroughly. Dates that are agreed upon must be kept. Reasonable deviations are communicated to all participants in a timely manner.
5. Every employee contributes to the implementation of our management policy. It is therefore the responsibility of every employee, from the trainees to the managing directors, to work impartially and faultlessly in compliance with our guidelines for environmental protection and occupational health and safety. Any employee who recognizes or suspects deviations, errors, or other risks and cannot remedy this within the scope of his or her authority is obligated to inform his or her superiors.
6. From the very beginning, each job is to be performed without sparing on quality assurance measures. This not only improves the quality of our work, but also lowers our costs. Quality assurance, environmental protection, and occupational health & safety increase economic efficiency.
7. Despite the utmost care, occasional errors, incidents, accidents, or deviations from targets can occur. However, not only do the errors or deviations themselves have to be corrected, but the root causes of them must be resolved. Error prevention has priority over error correction.
8. The quality of our service depends on the qualifications of our employees, the test methods, and the equipment. That is why we place the utmost highest importance on training and educating our employees as well as providing them with the appropriate test equipment.
9. Quality assurance, environmental protection, and occupational health & safety must be lived. Promoting awareness among all employees by means of a multi-communicative approach is a top priority for the management.
10. Our corporate principles also apply to the internal customer-supplier relationship.
11. Our corporate principles are binding. Their implementation, application, and continuous further development can be found in our integrated management system.